[ENet-discuss] Change lost connection timeout

Doug Warren dwarren at thebigwave.net
Wed Apr 17 06:46:52 PDT 2013

That's because it's up to 500ms (Just going by what's below I haven't
checked if that's the actual value.) to send the ping that will notice the
other side isn't responding.  Then at least timeoutMinimum amount of time
has to expire before the disconnect event is sent.  (And up to timeoutMaximum.)
 So if after connecting you call enet_timeout_peer(peer,
ENET_PEER_TIMEOUT_LIMIT,
500, 1000); you would receive a disconnect within 1.5 seconds.