[ENet-discuss] Change lost connection timeout

Sebastian Ahlman sebastian.ahlman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 04:12:41 PDT 2013

Allright, thanks. I will experiment with enet_peer_ping_interval(). It
takes a lot longer than 500ms for the remaining peer to notice that the
other one has died though. Is there something else that might affect this?

I am working on a system where two processes will talk to each other within
the same local network, so responsiveness is key here. I am not that
worried about latency and lost packets since we are in the local network
only.

Thanks!