[ENet-discuss] Different enet versions of server and client

Martin Sherburn spacedude at konggame.co.uk
Fri Jan 11 03:35:01 PST 2008

I beleive the two are not compatible because of same changes to the
packet headers. So basically it won't work, enet 1.1 cannot communicate
with enet 1.0
(http://lists.cubik.org/pipermail/enet-discuss/2007-May/000677.html).

I have a related question of my own though, there was some talk about
enet 1.2 a while ago. Will this version also break compatibility or not?
I'm hoping not...

Martin.