[ENet-discuss] reliable unsequenced

Daniel Aquino mr.danielaquino at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 13:07:24 PST 2008

Well the game I play basically every bullet is a packet and there is
constantly lots of bullets going off....

So what type of modes are supported then?

Do channels actually have a sequenced flag?

If not I really don't see what adding a "sequenced" flag to a single packet
in a stream or more would do???