[ENet-discuss] reliable unsequenced

Lee Salzman lsalzman1 at cox.net
Tue Dec 16 09:50:27 PST 2008

There is no support for reliable unsequenced at the moment.

Packets with no flags are unreliable, but sequenced.

I don't think I'd fret about things like gunfire needing unsequenced.
They are really not sent frequently enough for it to matter that I've
ever seen in practice in all my years of making FPS games. Position data
is really the big thing handle latency-wise.

Lee