[nebulastudio-discuss] Eclipse IDE, tools, and Nebula HeirarchyBrowser

darkone darkone at lantic.net
Tue May 11 01:43:03 PDT 2004

--- Bruce Mitchener <bruce at cubik.org> wrote:
> Until a number of other things happen, it isn't very interesting.  I'll
> post a short roadmap that covers what needs to happen in the first steps
> shortly.
>
>   - Bruce

Thanx Bruce

Scanned by @lantic IS Virus Control Service
This message was scanned for viruses and dangerous content.
@lantic Internet Services (Pty) Ltd. - http://www.lantic.net
eScan for Windows-based PCs - http://www.escan.co.za

If you have received a message marked in the subject line
as [SPAM] please note that according to our MailScanner,
this message has all the attributes of Unsolicited
Commercial Email (UCE). If the message has however been
marked incorrectly, please send a query to abuse at lantic.net