[ENet-discuss] Inconsistent connection status between hosts in bad network conditions

Pablo de Heras Ciechomski pablo.deheras at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 04:12:12 PDT 2015

Hi Kristin,

>From what I know of people working for the military in networking matters
they use openDDS. Your scenario seems worst possible conditions so they
might have support for that in openDDS, no idea, but in my mind ENET is not
built for "ultimate" reliability of connection rather "ultimate" speed of
delivery and assumes a not too bad connection.

I do not work for or endorse openDDS, nor do I use it as I prefer the
lightweight ENet.

Best regards,

Pablo

PS - Maybe you can cut a deal with Lee to extend it for this circumstance
and we all benefit? Nudge, nudge.