[ENet-discuss] Unreliable packet received out of order?

Tom Spencer-Smith tom at meanfox.com
Wed Jul 23 19:26:42 PDT 2014

Hi,

I've been experimenting with ENet recently, hoping to use it in my game.
At present I appear (unless I screwed something up) to be getting
occasional unreliable packets out of order (I have a counter inside the
packet and assert order on receipt). My understanding was that out-of-order
unreliable packets were supposed to be discarded?

This is testing on 1 host with 1 server and a handful of clients.

Cheers