[ENet-discuss] How to use enet in unity3D?

张鹏飞 zhangpengfei at red-infinity.com
Wed Jun 13 06:11:38 PDT 2012

I'm using enet to handle udp communication.  It's really a good lib, thanks!

I've successfully integrated enet on server side. Our client is on Unity3D, developed with C#, and will run on IOS and Android.
However, C# is not fully supported in Unity.  I don't know how to pass the required struct to enet, or enet call back to c# with the result.

Is there anyone who has experience on using enet in Unity3D? Any suggestion will be appreciated!

Thanks,
Kevin.