[ENet-discuss] License question

Nuno Silva little.coding.fox at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 10:48:09 PDT 2011

The problem with that approach is that if you ever get in legal issues with
your software (just a shot in the dark, that probably won't ever happen),
nobody will accept "They let me do it this way" legally, unless you have it
written by the authors of those libraries, because of the ever-so-wonderful
"legalese". So you could get in bigger problems than you already were.

You can always of course just add a reference to enet and a link to its
license in case you don't want to "bloat your software with text files".