[ENet-discuss] License question

Philip Bennefall philip at blastbay.com
Fri Mar 25 10:41:44 PDT 2011

I understand this. My question was more along the lines of whether the approach I have taken is acceptable to Lee, or whether he feels that it is important to include the actual licensing text. I have asked similar questions regarding other libraries with the same license and they have not had a problem with my text, so I just wanted to make sure in this case. I really don't like to bloat my software with legal disclaimers and licenses if I can help it, so I avoid the LGPL and BSD style licenses for instance.

Another thing I am pondering is whether the paragraph refers to the source code, or compiled object code as well.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall