[ENet-discuss] License question

Nuno Silva little.coding.fox at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 10:37:05 PDT 2011

When dealing with license text you must go literal with every single word.
It says you must include the copyright notice _and_ the permission notice
you are reading, so your approach is legally "incorrect". An easy way to
solve this would be to just include a text file with both notices in your
software package, e.g., "Enet.txt".