[ENet-discuss] License question

Philip Bennefall philip at blastbay.com
Fri Mar 25 13:04:59 PDT 2011

Hi Lee,

Thank you for this information. I am only providing binary builds (no source
code at all), and so have modified my html docs to say the following:

ENet is a rock solid layer on top of the UDP protocol, optimized especially
for high-speed games. This is what BGT uses to provide its networking
capabilities.<br>
Note: For licensing information related to the ENet library, please see the
website linked to above.<br>

Is this acceptable?

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall