[ENet-discuss] Parallel file transfer using ENET?

sandeep nimmagadda nimmagaddasandeep at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:08:30 PDT 2011

Sir, what I am looking for is: In our project we have eight remote nodes
which render an image parallely which means if we divide the screen into
eight equal pieces, image on each piece of the screen is formed because of
one of the eight nodes. The volume of the data from which we get the image
is in terabytes. We would like to have only the so formed image on my laptop
screen. To do this we would like to only transfer pixels of the image from
the remote nodes to my laptop to view the image. Normally, this can be
achieved using threads in socket programming. Socket programming is becoming
complex. So, I thought of using "enet" for my application. I would like to
know weather ENET can be used for this kind of application. If 'YES' please
let me know how to start about (appreciate if you can give me the API's).

NOTE: I don't want to transfer the entire file. I would only like to
transfer the PIXELS from remote nodes to my laptop.

@ Mr. Pernama: Thank you sir. As I explained above, I have to transfer the
pixels in non-blocking form. So, sir as you guessed I think I need a
multi-threaded enet.

Thanks for the support,
Regards,
Sandeep.