[ENet-discuss] Parallel file transfer using ENET?

Syed Setia Pernama syedhs at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 10:36:33 PDT 2011

It is different from multi-threading in multi-core environment because if you intend to parallel file transfer it (regardless of how it is done), it still goes thru the same ethernet wire - so it remains 'single-core' operation. But probably what you mean is to transfer a big file in non-blocking manner? Or you simply want a multi-threaded enet that doesn't block other operation such as graphics rendering?