[ENet-discuss] Parallel file transfer using ENET?

Lee Salzman lsalzman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 03:47:51 PDT 2011

Even with sockets, you would not use threads. ENet especially, each connection gives you separate events when you service the host. As far as APIs, please read the documentation and tutorials I have provided for ENet for just such a purpose, to tell people how to use the library. For example, see here:
http://enet.bespin.org/Tutorial.html

Otherwise, your questions need to be very much more specific, otherwise no one will be able to give you any answers.

Lee