[ENet-discuss] ENet and Me (AKA How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Networking Made Well)

fuzzy fuzzyspoon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 08:22:08 PDT 2010

  I have to agree with Nicholas here. In terms of licence, ease of use
and flexibility i chose ENet cos it has everything i need. All the other
stuff (like NAT punching for example) is already handled by awesome
libraries like mini upnpc and others. ENet does a great job, and still,
i have not found a need to look elsewhere (and i previously tried many
and used many others successfully).