[ENet-discuss] ENet and Me (AKA How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Networking Made Well)

Nicholas J Ingrassellino nick at lifebloodnetworks.com
Tue Oct 19 08:12:51 PDT 2010

ENet, HawkNL, ZoidCom, RakNet, and DyConnect. Granted not all of them
compare with ENet one-to-one.

Nicholas J Ingrassellino
LifebloodNetworks.com <http://www.lifebloodnetworks.com/> ||
nick at lifebloodnetworks.com <mailto:nick at lifebloodnetworks.com>

"The idea that I can be presented with a problem, set out to logically
solve it with the tools at hand, and wind up with a program that could
not be legally used because someone else followed the same logical steps
some years ago and filed for a patent on it is horrifying."
- John Carmack on software patents