[ENet-discuss] Bandwidth Monitoring?

Nicholas J Ingrassellino nick at lifebloodnetworks.com
Tue Oct 19 10:13:10 PDT 2010

Is there something special I have to do to get
/_ENetPeer.incomingBandwidth/ and /_ENetPeer.outgoingBandwidth/ working?
I am using both reliable and unreliable packets but these values are
always zero. For example, if I do /std::cout <<
event.peer->incomingBandwidth;/ inside my main loop I get bumpkis./
/Also, how often are they updated?/
/

Nicholas J Ingrassellino
LifebloodNetworks.com <http://www.lifebloodnetworks.com/> ||
nick at lifebloodnetworks.com <mailto:nick at lifebloodnetworks.com>

"The idea that I can be presented with a problem, set out to logically
solve it with the tools at hand, and wind up with a program that could
not be legally used because someone else followed the same logical steps
some years ago and filed for a patent on it is horrifying."
- John Carmack on software patents