[ENet-discuss] A query about channels

Alex Milstead alex.milstead at gatech.edu
Sun Jan 17 11:54:10 PST 2010

In that case, is there a solid way to extract that identifier? Or will
I need to do some I'm aware of sprintf calls, is it common practice to
simply "sprintf" the first integer of the received binary data into a
buffer and (effectively) switch-case on that buffer, then memcpy the
remaining data that follows? Or is there a better way of doing this?

Cheers,
Alex