[ENet-discuss] Verifying no reliable packets left

Ruud van Gaal ruud at racer.nl
Thu May 7 01:25:30 PDT 2009

Thanks Lee, I'll try the clean way of just sending an ACK packet. I've also
implemented Mark Palkow's suggestion to check the peer list sizes, always
good to have available.

Ruud
PS I get these mails only once a day; it seems like you're using some other
mechanism than regular email to reply/manage this list. Is there a server
somewhere where I can more interactively deal with this list?