[ENet-discuss] Verifying no reliable packets left

Lee Salzman lsalzman1 at cox.net
Wed May 6 13:44:35 PDT 2009

The most straightforward way is to have the client send an
acknowledgement packet back to the server after it has received all the
necessary data from the server. Then you need to nothing more than wait
for this acknowledgement packet. You don't need to do anything tricky or
with ENet internals for this.