[ENet-discuss] Using enet peer data

Robbie Diaz metaldrummer610 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 06:11:13 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,
I was wondering about how to use the peer's data field effectively. I have a client server game set up and the server keeps track of all the 3d models that are in the game. What I had been doing is I had a vector of all of the models on the server and used that vector to send the models to everyone connected. After looking more into enet, I found that I could use the peer's data field to store the 3d model. That's really great, but my only problem is, how do I send all of the models to one client? I know that the ENetHost has a peers array and I think that is what I should be using, but I'm not entirely sure.

Thanks,
Robbie