[ENet-discuss] Some important questions!

Peter Soxberger Peter.Soxberger at gmx.net
Fri Oct 17 07:01:19 PDT 2008

Hi!
I have 3 small but important questions:

1) Is enet_host_broadcast faster/better/... than sending a packet with enet_peer_send to every connected peer?
2) How can I get the real size of a sent packet so that I can calculate the duration (sizeof always returns 4 ^^)?
3) How do I get the whole content of a packet (if it's content is a non null terminated string) and save it into a char array?
I always did it like this: sprintf_s(buffer,500,"%s",packet->data); but this only works with a null terminated string...

Thanks for your help!

Peter Soxberger