[ENet-discuss] [CMake] Autotools replacement functions?

Lee Salzman lsalzman1 at cox.net
Wed Oct 15 19:02:32 PDT 2008

Actually, scratch that suggestion. Maybe something like:

#ifdef MSG_MAXIOVLEN
#define ENET_BUFFER_MAXIMUM MSG_MAXIOVLEN
#endif

If MSG_MAXIOVLEN is not defined, then ENET_BUFFER_MAXIMUM needs to be left
undefined. In theory this should handle that, presuming the platform
only defines
MSG_MAXIOVLEN via a preprocessor macro - since I don't think any
platform really
does otherwise. This can be put somewhere in enet/unix.h

Lee