[ENet-discuss] Some important questions!

Lee Salzman lsalzman1 at cox.net
Fri Oct 17 23:45:54 PDT 2008

1) enet_host_broadcast IS implemented as sending the same exact packet
to every connected peer.
It's more just a convenience function for a very common usage than
anything that is super-optimal.

2) packet->dataLength

3) memcpy(buffer, packet->data, min(packet->dataLength, 500));
buffer[500-1] = '\0';

Lee