[ENet-discuss] QUERY: enet vs STL

Andrew Wan andrew_wan1980 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 07:56:59 PST 2008

Hi list Quick question. Does enet include any queuing/buffering? My Windows App is event-driven and so I like to update the display ONLY if there is any change in the global game state. Otherwise if I keep on refreshing the Windows App display on every packet received then the WinApp loses mouse-drags, mouse-events, etc. and the whole WinApp flickers continuously. So I want to get around this by queuing up events when the client receives them. I tried using STL <queue> but couldn't get it working.. maybe it's C++ only and my Allegro/WinApp is C. Do you have any other suggestiongs? Best regardsAndrew