[ENet-discuss] Problems with send/receive packets

Hector Y. Martinez de la Cruz hmartinez at infomed.sld.cu
Wed Oct 17 12:50:33 PDT 2007

    Hi everyone...

     I'm writing a networking wrapper for a game, we have a client and a server, between
this to app we are continue sending a packet type called standard_update, the problem is
that the first packets are going great, but when the amount of message grows then the
messages the client send to the server are no arriving, i say that beacuse the messages
from the server to the client get ok, but in the other direction we lose a lot of
packets, (this packest are not reliable, in both directions) is something like if the
client would have more IBW and/or OBW than the server/... please if any one know why this
could be happen, and if any one can help to obtain the last version with the last
modifications fo the enet...  sorry for my english...

   SmokingMan
   Soft Ing.: Hector Martinez