[ENet-discuss] Anybody out there?

Lee Salzman lsalzman1 at cox.net
Sat Oct 13 16:54:03 PDT 2007

Small favor to ask of ya'll:

     Can some people independently verify the recent changes I made to
CVS with respect to sequence number overflow have not broken the library
   or affected its performance in whatever uses?

     I may be putting out a 1.2 release soon (maybe next month), and
would like to have some people test it out as much as possible before I
do so. The code may make its way into an AssaultCube release before that
happens, but the more people test the merrier.