[ENet-discuss] ENet doesn't do servers?

Shawn Yarbrough shawnyar217 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 20:46:03 PST 2007

> udp itself
is not connection oriented. Therefore no accept is used.

Right.  Thanks.  Now I remember that about UDP.  (Told you I was missing something.)

I fixed my test program too, I believe.  My client was exiting after the successful connection event.  Because the test was "over".  This was causing the server to not report the connection event at all.  ENet probably should have reported a successful connection event followed by a disconnection event, but that's a minor complaint.

When I finish cleaning up my client and server test programs, can I submit them for inclusion in ENet as sample code?  To help people get up and running with less confusion.

--Shawn