[ENet-discuss] ENet doesn't do servers?

GhostManZero ghostmanzero at lutherlink.de
Fri Dec 14 02:02:30 PST 2007

UDP isnt like TCP, the packets take a bit more time to reach
someplace, and unlike TCP, since the packets arent streamed, you have
to wait about ~200 ms max or something to get the connection packet
sent, because, as said before, you dont have a "connection", therefore
the client must somehow tell the server it's "connecting".
Check the official tutorials, they show how a client should get the
"connect" notification, which is basically the same as what you're
intending to do.

--
~Zero