Lua for MUD development was Re: [vworld-tech] Modern MUD server design

Ling Lo linglo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 06:38:42 PDT 2005

Thanks for that link to yet another conference (damn there are too many).

Perhaps at a tangent to what this list is about but I'm intrigued to
learn that the Process track had a leaning towards Agile development
practices.  Seems all sorts of places are taking bits and pieces from
that development methodology.

Going slightly back on topic, Kamaelia looks interesting.  It is based
around communicating sequential processes (CSP).  A (perhaps biased)
comparison with Twisted is available here:
http://kamaelia.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/blog/blog.cgi?rm=viewpost&postid=1113304770

Cheers,
Ling