[vworld-tech] VWorld Axioms

Jim Purbrick Jpurbrick at climaxgroup.com
Tue Apr 13 08:46:54 PDT 2004

So what is on topic for this list? Maybe "broadest definition of a virtual
world" would be a better phrase. Knowing what people consider to be a
virtual world and which statements hold true for all virtual worlds seems
like a reasonable precursor to a discussion about virtual world tech, which
must be what this list is about? Does virtual world mean MUD? MMO?
Graphical? Text? P2P? Client-Server? What is our common ground and what can
we agree on as a starting point for discussion?