[vworld-tech] OT:Dead?

Ragnar Lonn prl at gatorhole.se
Thu Apr 1 11:00:24 PST 2004

Well, I've never used Pike but I've done quite a lot of LPMUD programming.
Is it easy to implement LPMUD gamedriver features in Pike?  Like
editing/loading code on the fly, rlimit functionality, persistance
(saving objects)?

What I really want to ask is: if you intend to create a MUD, what are the
pros and cons of using Pike instead of a "regular" LPMUD gamedriver?

Cheers,

  /Ragnar