[nebulastudio-discuss] XML descriptions of Nebulaclassestoprovide better wrappers and editor integration

Bruce Mitchener bruce at cubik.org
Sat May 15 00:36:06 PDT 2004

darkone wrote:
> It seems like I walked into this conversation a bit late. I see you planning
> to use XML for some components of Nebula Studio. Will there be a generic
> nebula XML class, say nXML (read and write), to check and verify (simple
> syntax verification) XML data loaded into application. The reason I am asking
> is for my application I be using XML style files to store application data
> (XML parsed and unparsed data).

I think that I've explained most of this in my response to Andre
Mikulec, except for one part:

Radon Labs uses tinyxml in their Nebula work where they use XML.  They
had a copy of tinyxml in their core Nebula sources.  I checked in their
copy of tinyxml as a contrib module for Nebula 2:

   nebula2/code/contrib/tinyxml/

Cheers,

  - Bruce