[nebulastudio-discuss] Re: nebulastudio-discuss Digest, Vol 2, Issue 1

darkone darkone at lantic.net
Wed Jun 9 00:11:57 PDT 2004

Actually I like the setup of having separate lists for different components
of Nebula2. Make it easier to organize infomation, even if it is slow.

DarkOne

--- Glen Rosenblatt <glen at saneasylumstudios.com> wrote:
> Bruce: sounds great, glad to see this list/project is still active even
> in some minimal way.
>
> -Glen

Scanned by @lantic IS Virus Control Service
This message was scanned for viruses and dangerous content.
@lantic Internet Services (Pty) Ltd. - http://www.lantic.net
eScan for Windows-based PCs - http://www.escan.co.za

If you have received a message marked in the subject line
as [SPAM] please note that according to our MailScanner,
this message has all the attributes of Unsolicited
Commercial Email (UCE). If the message has however been
marked incorrectly, please send a query to abuse at lantic.net