[ENet-discuss] 答复: Device discovery with private IP

Gabriel Kotev kotev.gabriel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 11:07:01 PST 2017

I am trying to create p2p application for all mobile devices and desktops.
The problem is that with enet I cannot get behind the NAT.
After some reading I am dropping the UPnP idea and thinking more for the
direction of UDP Punch hole and ICE protocol.
My question is, is someone achieved it and can help ?
And also for implementation of UDP Punch hole, do I need a UDP server
between the peers to send UDP packets or directly use the peers to send
each other packets until establishment of the hole in the router NAT ?