[ENet-discuss] 答复: Device discovery with private IP

hawk hawk-eagle hawktjj at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 16 22:51:51 PST 2017

which device is you buy?

________________________________
发件人: ENet-discuss <enet-discuss-bounces at cubik.org> 代表 Gabriel Kotev <kotev.gabriel at gmail.com>
发送时间: 2017年2月13日 1:32
收件人: enet-discuss at cubik.org
主题: [ENet-discuss] Device discovery with private IP

Hi,

I have one problem that I am facing recently.
I am trying to do a peer-to-peer game and when I test it with private IPs it works perfectly, but when I try to use it outside the router it does work - as expected.
My question is:
Is there any support for discovering devices, which are behind router ?
Something like UPnP ?
If not, can I use some external UPnP library and to collaborate it with enet library ?

Thanks you so much for helping,
Gabriel