[ENet-discuss] speed up sending outgoing queue commands

Eric shunxung+enet at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 18:06:44 PDT 2015

Hi all,

1.  I use a child thread to send many reliable packets in a short time and
the main thread is the loop to call *enet_host_service* regularly(1000ms).
But I found that most of packets are queued in *outgoingReliableCommands.  *I
tried to use *enet_host_flush* in main thread but it seems unhelpful.
How could I speed up sending *outgoingReliableCommands *(enet_host_service
timeout?) or how could I check where the bottleneck is? (because of recv
peer side?)

2. Is it possible to clear specific channel packet data?