[ENet-discuss] Send big packets in unstable wireless network problem

Ruud van Gaal ruud at racer.nl
Fri Jun 26 04:19:45 PDT 2015

For 1 I would increase the timeout, but I have no practical experience with
wireless and enet.
For 2 I think it's better to split yourself. You could then allow some
packets to drop and re-request missed parts of the transferred file
yourself. This keeps communication more efficient than a single send &
retry (if only 1 of the UDP packets of a fragmented packet fails, I assume
the entire fragment fails, which will happen too much in wireless).

Cheers,
Ruud