[ENet-discuss] Extracting Packet data

Andrew Resch andrewresch at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 14:24:09 PST 2015

Typically when sending data over the network, you'll want to serialize the
data first.  On the other side when you receive the data, you'll want to
deserialize into the format you expect.  There are plenty of ways to
accomplish this and lots of libraries that could help, I would just suggest
that a search should find yourself plenty of examples and information on
the internet.