[ENet-discuss] Bandwidth throttling?

Mokhtar Naamani mokhtar.naamani at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 06:40:17 PST 2015

Hi Pablo,
It's interesting point that you raised.
I'm using enet in a chat application, and I'm also concerned about making
sure sending reliable packets to a peer does not block or delay packet
delivery to other peers.
Would we have to disable throttling to do this?

I wonder is this a feature of enet since it was designed primarily for use
in a game engine to keep peers in sync with game data from the server and
with each other?

Regards

Mokhtar