[ENet-discuss] Bandwidth throttling?

Pablo de Heras Ciechomski pablo.deheras at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 16:10:44 PST 2015

Yet again I win the Internet...

So I answer my own question. Indeed as I feared when larger packets than
the MTU are sent, they are sent reliably. Arghhhhhh...

ENET_PACKET_FLAG_UNRELIABLE_FRAGMENT : packet will be fragmented using
unreliable (instead of reliable) sends if it exceeds the MTU

Sorry for the signal to noise distortion :-)

Pablo