[ENet-discuss] how to prevent a host to connect with itself when using ENET_HOST_BROADCAST ?

Benoit Germain bnt.germain at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 09:21:22 PST 2013

Hello,

I have an application where I create a host, then issue a broadcast connect
request. That way, when several PCs launch the application, they should end
up being connected to each other. I have a small issue though: the host
connects with itself!

I do this with the attached Lua binding, which is hopefully straightforward
enough to understand. The output is:

>lua51 broadcast.lua
peer: 004EB568
service
connected with WKS-041455 15000
connected with WKS-041455 15000
service
service

Question: how can I prevent a host to connect with itself in this situation?

Regards,

--
Benoit.