[ENet-discuss] enet 1.3.6 dll for .net

James Bellinger james at illusorystudios.com
Wed Feb 27 08:05:01 PST 2013

Actually, now that I know freeCallback is intended for this use, I've
added GetUserData and SetUserData
functions on Packet (which sets the free callback and links to a
dictionary internally). A Freed event
is just gravy with that in place. No cost in CPU time if it isn't used.
Either way it's easier:

packet.Freed += p => { my code };

I've put the new version up on my page for it and on NuGet. Let me know
if this is of use. :)

James