[ENet-discuss] enet 1.3.6 dll for .net

BS Flasher bsflasher at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 21:52:53 PST 2013

Thanks James,
I think you are right. Just, think I have an important packet. If I
send it, (regard to your notes) then there is no way to see that
packet is receive or not !
I mean, in both cases (lost connection or we got acknowledge) the
packet will destroy. Then we never know that the packet is received or
not received.
Is that true? You mean there is no way?