[ENet-discuss] Platforms other then Windows and *nix?

Doug Warren dwarren at thebigwave.net
Thu Aug 8 11:00:15 PDT 2013

You'd have to define your terms a bit better.  It's straight C, if you have
berkley sockets and anything even vaguely resembling POSIX there should be
no need for extra support.  I use the same build scripts for
iOS/Android/OSX/Linux.

https://github.com/lsalzman/enet/blob/master/host.c shows a single check
for a platform specific check regarding how to get a uint32 timestamp.