[ENet-discuss] ENet 2.0 most wanted features?

Nuno Silva little.coding.fox at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 08:57:10 PDT 2013

Maybe if there was a way to set an optional packet type group flag on a
packet and set up a rule depending on the packet type group, that would
work. For instance, having a packet type group POSITION_UPDATE, set a rule
for the packets like LAST_PACKET_ALWAYS_RELIABLE so if you stop sending the
positions it'll keep resending the last while keeping all others as
unreliable.