[ENet-discuss] Enet's Timer Precision Needs (timeBeginPeriod)

Ruud van Gaal ruud at racer.nl
Sun Oct 21 10:49:06 PDT 2012

I would say the time accuracy has an influence on ping time, where it helps
to get millsecond accuracy instead of just 15ms.
Resend times are big enough to probably not be influenced much.

Still, any game quickly uses 1ms timing, if only for accurate fps timing.

I think ENet will run, but just a bit more jerky than is needed.

Ruud