[ENet-discuss] Questioning a server without connecting to it

manu.n02 manu.n02 at laposte.net
Sat May 26 21:47:06 PDT 2012

An additional thought :

a classic FPS server runs at 20 frames per second ; with 32 clients, that gives 20 * 32 = 640 packets / second.
So I doubt that my 60 packets/s are any close of an "insane network rate".

And the real limit of a FPS server is the bandwidth... More info can be found here : http://www.cstrike-planet.com/tutorial/1 .

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net